Keeps garages warmer in winter.
Keeps garages cooler in summer.
Seals out moisture.
Keeps out wind and drafts.
Maintains an even garage temperature.
Keeps out rain and snow.
Makes garages more
people-friendly by keeping out
bugs and insects.
Fast, Easy Installation
A great way to save energy
and add comfort to every
Consistent Garage Environment
Maintain tools, appliances,
bikes and other garage items at
a more even temperature and
Overhead and Loading Dock Doors
Positive sealing saves energy.
The only product that
thermally seals overhead doors.
An FDA-approved solution
for refrigerated warehouses.
The Only Thermally Sealing Sectional Garage Door System.
ThermoTraks is the only product on the market that thermally seals a sectional overhead door. Typical sectional doors have an air gap around the perimeter of the door allowing them to operate without binding. ThermoTraks never binds, yet it continuously seals out cold, heat, moisture and pests.
ThermoTraks works by creating a positive seal between the sectional garage door and the garage door frame just like the seal created around your home’s front entry door. This seal dramatically decreases or eliminates air movement around the edges of the garage door that occurs with standard garage door installations.
Xcel Energy has determined that ThermoTraks sealing system saves $132 in annual energy cost compared to normal doors with air gaps.
Homeowners: Get the most of your climate-controlled garage all year ’round
- ThermoTraks keeps residential garages warmer in winter and cooler in summer.
- Enjoy a garage that is 5-10 degrees cooler in summer – a must for warmer climates
- Shut out pests and moisture with a positive-sealing garage door
- Put an end to drafts when working in the garage
- Maintain tools, appliances, bikes, sports equipment and other items in a more consistent storage environment
Factory and Warehouse Owners: Make your facility more energy-efficient
- Save energy when overhead and loading dock doors are closed with positive sealing
- Keep bugs and insects from entering when doors are closed
- ThermoTraks is a USDA accepted product for use in refrigerated warehouses
- ThermoTraks is the only product that thermally seals overhead door